Thursday, May 21, 2009

I added a lot of other stuff the the previous post..
I have to admit that right now something looks as if it were planned or at the very least follows some repetative pattern.. Does one wander in a chaotic maze of events until such time as one can see a definite pattern emerging and to which one follows to its ultimate destination ?
Free will may be some kind of illusion within certain parameters of events but what is happening in my life and the correspondences I can make with much larger cosmic patterns and events are to say the least interesting if not entirely mind boggling...

But to keep grounded I have to remind myself that the stars didn't name themselves or group themselves into forms that we can identify - they are just like dots on the paper and our minds make the forms out of those dots or pixels of light - THE FORMS ARE NOT THERE.. It is man that orders the dots to make things he can identify with... herein lies a huge investigation within its own rights.. what IS this THING called MAN or rather, what IS this THING called MIND that uses MAN to learn about itself ?

No comments: